The RES Spring Book Fair is during the week of April 13-17.
Special Book Fair events include…
- Monday, April 13: Student Preview Day
- Classes will visit the Book Fair to make wish lists – and see what teachers would like to have donated to their classrooms!
- Tuesday, April 14: Volunteer Brunch
- Book Fair volunteers will receive a special “Thank You” gift!
- Thursday, April 16: Kindergarten Registration
- Every family who registers a child to attend Kindergarten at RES on April 16 will receive a FREE copy of Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes!
- Thursday, April 16: RES Fine Arts Night
- The Book Fair will be open from 5:30-7 PM.
- Visit RES to view amazing student artwork displays, attend student performances, and meet our guest artist, David Camden!
- Friday, April 17: Field Day
- Final sale day! Take a break from the heat and go shopping! The Book Fair will close at 1 PM – one hour after Field Day ends.
Volunteers are still needed…and appreciated! If you are able to help, please visit the Book Fair Sign-Up Genius. Thank you for your continued support!