Welcome to Room 105!

Welcome to Room 105!

Dear Room 105 Families,

Welcome to Kindergarten!  I am very excited to be teaching Kindergarten this year!  We are going to have a great time learning together.  I am very privileged to be your child’s teacher!  We have a great class and this year is going to be the best!  I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at Open House at RES at 9:00 on Thursday, August 15th!   When you arrive at RES, please walk down to our classroom with your child.  If you have your child’s supplies ready, please bring them with you.  I’ll be in Room 105 waiting to greet you and show your child where everything goes.  At this time, your child stays with me, and you will walk to the MPR (Multi-Purpose Room) to hear Mrs. Crowder’s presentation for RES Kindergarten Parents.  After this presentation, all parents will return to Room 105 to hear Mrs. Neiditch’s “Everything you need to know about the first week of Kindergarten.”  Our Encore teachers (music, PE, art, media specialist) will lead activities for our Kindergarten students while the teachers and parents are talking. At 10:15, I will leave to “pick up” my students and return to Room 105.  The parents will be busily filling out a couple of forms & getting ready to go home on the yellow school buses.  The Kindergarten supply list:  Please label all items with a black sharpie. Please make sure your child has these by the first day of school, however you may bring them to Open House and I will organize them for you.  These supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year so it is a great idea to stock up on extra crayons, pencils, and glue sticks, since we usually run out of these items. During the Back-to-School sale is a great time to purchase “back up” supplies.

I hope everyone has a great last week of summer vacation! See you soon!