It’s hard to believe, but the fall Book Fair is ONE MONTH away! This October, we will be transforming the RES Library-Media Center into Sir Readalot’s Castle: Enter the Kingdom of Books!
I am currently searching for volunteers to help with this huge, but incredibly rewarding, task. Volunteers positions include…
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Set up a Sign Up Genius page to organize shifts
- Recruit other volunteers
- Decorations Committee
- Create displays based on the theme
- Work with Student Crew
- All for Books Coordinator
- Create a lollipop sale display or student contest to help raise money for the All for Books program…and for RES!
- Wish List Assistant
- Help the students locate books, prices, and items they are interested in purchasing on Student Preview Day (October 24).
- Write titles of books on Wish Lists for younger students.
- Sales Associate
- Work the cash register to help with student and family purchases during sale days.
- Muffin Donations
- Donate items for our Muffins with Mummies event on the morning of October 29.
- Set-Up Crew
- Come in during the morning of October 23 to move tables, take books out of boxes, create table displays, and organize the items for sale
- Take-Down Crew
- Help during the afternoon of October 31 to re-pack boxes, make final financial deposits, and get the library back to “normal.”
ANY assistance that volunteers can provide would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you in advance for all that you do to make RES such an amazing school!