Thanks, Sony Pictures!

Friday, September 27, 2013

The students at RES would like to say a HUGE thank you to the staff at Sony Pictures!  Each student at RES received an awesome FREE Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 poster and an activity booklet during Library classes this week!

Why?  Because Sony Pictures was helping to promote literacy during International Literacy Day at the beginning of September.  Hopefully RES students will be inspired to read the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs book, written by Judi Barrett.  It really is one fantastic book…what imagination!

And interestingly enough, the sky is getting very cloudy at the moment.  I hope it doesn’t rain meatballs – I forgot my fork at home!

The FREE Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 poster was an exciting surprise for RES students!

Students, if you loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs as much as I did, be sure to read another Judi Barrett classic, Pickles to Pittsburgh!

The movie opens today, September 27th, in theaters!  I’m sure that many RES students will enjoy it just as much as the book.

Thanks again, Sony Pictures!