Thanks to the many amazingly wonderful RES volunteers who have helped to make this year’s Library-Media program a success!
Library volunteers helped by…
- reading to classes when I was needed for testing or to attend meetings
- reshelving books
- checking out books and materials to patrons
- repairing damaged materials
- creating displays for the book fair and other special events
- coaching Reading Olympics teams
- assisting with book fairs
- working with small groups of students
- preparing art materials to use with lessons
- setting up activities…and so much more!
I am forever in your debt. Thank you for another fantastic year!