Fifth grade students:
- Login to the laptop under your name, not student-student.
- Choose a famous scientist from the Famous Scientisits website.
- Click on the links to learn more about the scientist you chose OR go to the Grolier Online database.
- Write important facts about the scientist on the graphic organizer provided to you in class.
- Be sure to cite your sources!
- Some of the completed fact cards will be displayed on the “Story Laboratory” book fair bulletin board during the month of February.
The STORY LABORATORY book fair begins on February 20th!