If you didn’t get a chance to purchase a favorite item at the RES book fair last week, there is still an opportunity to get it. The ONLINE Book Fair is open until November 24th!
Here’s how it works:
- You can browse through our special online website that is designated just for RES families.
- Click on the items you would like to choose and add them to your shopping basket.
- Pay for the purchases.
- After November 24th, all purchases will be shipped to RES in your child’s name for FREE!
- All purchases made at the school book fair last week and the Online Book Fair benefit RES.
Thank you for your support!
All for Books™ provides an easy and effective way to unite the school community and provide more books for kids and teachers. All funds collected through All for Books are used to buy more books from the Book Fair. Funds can be used to:
- Give more students a chance to participate in the Book Fair.
- Add books to the school library.
- Help teachers build and refresh their classroom libraries.
- Donate to another school or community organization in need of books.
Scholastic matches the monetary donations schools generate, with a donation of up to one million books to two national non-profit organizations dedicated to helping kids and families in need: Kids in Distressed Situations, Inc. and the Kids In Need Foundation.
By working together, we can help connect kids with more books than ever before.
Donate your spare change to our GIRLS vs BOYS contest! The money that we raise through the All for Books donations will go toward sending soccer balls, recorders and art materials so that children who attend our partner school in Haiti can have PE, Music & Art – just like us!
During the first day of the book fair, the results are:
- BOYS – $5.83
- GIRLS – $11.06
If you know of anyone who would like to sign up as a book fair volunteer and still has not done so, please have them contact our awesome Book Fair Volunteer Coordinator, Nicole Melton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It would be nice to have at least one volunteer per shift so that I could still take my library classes and give the teachers their planning time next week. ANY help you could give would be GREATLY appreciated!
- Here’s the info on which volunteers have already signed up:
- Our greatest areas of need are…
Monday, November 12
- 8-10:30 AM
- 10:30 AM – 1 PM
- 1-3:15 PM
Tuesday, November 13 - Wear Wild West clothing!
Wednesday, November 14
Thursday, November 15 - Wear All-Star attire!
Thanks so much!