Welcome back Bulldogs!
Here is the supply list for all of Mrs. Johnson’s Art classes. I am looking forward to seeing each of you soon and beginning a new year with new art projects!
- Sketchbook (Spiral bound sketchbook for drawing, no larger than 9×12 inches)
- Wooden Pencils (Please do not bring mechanical pencils to class, be prepared for each class with real wooden pencils. Please replenish these throughout the year.)
- Hand Held Pencil Sharpener (a small metal one is fine)
- Pink Erasers
- Colored Pencils (Prismacolor are the best but any brand/quantity is fine)
- Sharpies (black, fine point and ultra fine point-2 of each)
- Pencil box/pouch is recommended. Student “cubbies” are provided for storing artwork in progress but personal supplies should not be stored in the art studio, please bring them to class each block.
Please label all supplies with your name!