“DEAR PARENTS: If you only knew how much I love & think of your child, maybe you’d realize I’m working for their good.” – coolcatteacher (Vicki Davis)
See full explanation here Your Teacher was Right
Are you ready for college? Check out this publication from US Department of Education to make sure.
“Are you a student? A parent? An adult thinking about going back to school? Want to know how to prepare for college or career school?
We’ve provided checklists with the steps you can take to help your (or your child’s) chances of getting into—and being able to afford—the school of your choice.”
Saturday, March 23, 2013
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Richmond Country Club
12950 Patterson Ave.
- To make up for the snow day yesterday, March 15th will now be a regular school day. Once the decision is finalized, we will let you know if it is going to be a Day 1 or Day 2.
- The SOL Writing test for term graduates has been rescheduled for Monday, March 11 and Tuesday, March 12.
- If the extended power outage made it impossible for your child to attend school today, we will excuse the absence with a parent note.
Dear Parents, Thank you for taking the time to provide your opinions about the Goochland High School senior project. Your responses are anonymous and will be used for an evaluation of the senior project. Your responses will be tallied together to provide Mr. Newman and the senior project teachers input on this instructional program at GHS.
I am completing this project as part of my doctoral studies at Virginia Commonwealth University in Educational Leadership. If you have any questions or concerns about my research, please contact me! Thank you again.
John Hendron Supervisor of Instructional Technology—Goochland County Public Schools firstname.lastname@example.org (804) 556-5623
- Jar for Rose
Hand held Mirror
- Big stuffed chair
- Plastic baked goods
- Baking Tray
- Weaved baskets
Plastic Easter Eggs
- Toy Shotgun (BB Gun w/o BBs)
- Fake Bacon (Dog Toy?)
- Large Stuffed Duck or Goose (Stuffed Animal)
- 3 Powder Compacts
- Plastic Cheese
- Doglegged Clencher
- Odd Gadgets or material for Belle’s father invention
- Plastic “Root beer” Mugs (Need 12)
- 2 Wooden Chairs
3 Wooden Stools
- Pitch Fork
- Tiki Torches
- Shepherd’s Hook
- Feather Dusters
- Deer Antlers
Eye-opening, mouth-dropping, scary thought……..
Click here to download PDF of GCPS 2012-2013 calendar