Athletic events for the week of May 20, 2013:
Monday, May 20: Cost for the games is $5.00 and GHS passes do not work for the JRD Tournament Games.
1. The varsity softball team hosts Cumberland in the quarterfinal game of the James River District Softball Tournament at 5:00.
2. The varsity girls soccer team hosts Cumberland in the semi-final game of the James River District Girls Soccer Tournament at 5:30.
3. The varsity baseball team hosts Central in the quarter finals of the James River District Baseball Tournament at 5:30.
4. The boys soccer team hosts Randolph-Henry in the quarter finals of the James River District Boys Soccer Tournament at 7:00.
Tuesday, May 21:
1. The top singles player at Goochland High School plays in the Region B Singles Girls Tennis Tournament at Wilson Memorial High School in Fishersville at 1:30.
Wednesday, May 22:
1. Members of the track team that have qualified for the Region B Track Meet will be headed to East Rockingham HIgh School for the meet at 1:00.
2. With a win on Monday, the varsity softball team will host the winner of the Buckingham/Bluestone game at 5:00 in the semi-finals of the JRD Softball Tournament.
3. With a win on Monday, the varsity girls soccer team will host the winner of the Nottoway/Bluestone game at 5:30 for the championship game of the JRD Girls Soccer Tournament.
4. With a win on Monday, the varsity baseball team will host the winner of the Bluestone/Buckingham game in the semi-finals of the JRD Baseball Tournament at 5:00.
5. With a win Monday, the boys soccer team will travel to Amelia for the semi-final game in the JRD Boys Soccer Tournament at 6:00.
Thursday, May 23:
1. The girls tennis team will host Nelson County in the semi-finals of the Region B Girls Tennis Team Tournament at 4:30.
Friday, May 24:
1. Finals of the JRD softball, baseball & boys soccer tournaments. With wins on Monday & Wednesday, the softball & baseball teams will be hosting. With wins on Monday & Wednesday, the boys soccer team will still be on the road. Times to be announced later in the week.