Athletic events for the week of November 2, 2015:
Monday, November 2:
1. The scholastic bowl team travels to Prince Edward for their matches with Prince Edward & Bluestone starting at 5:30.
2. The varsity football team travels to Prince Edward for their make up game at 7:00.
Tuesday, November 3:
1. The Quad Rivers Conference 34 Volleyball Tournament kicks off at 6:00. The Goochland team is seeded #1 and has a bye. They will not play until Thursday.
Wednesday, November 4:
1. The girls & boys cross country teams travel to Panorama Farms in Charlottesville to compete in Region 2A East Cross Country Meet. The boys race starts at 3:00 with the girls race at 4:00. The boys team placed first in the QRC 34 meet and the girls team came in second to Nottoway.
Thursday, November 5:
1. The GHS varsity volleyball team will host a semi-final game in the QRC 34 Volleyball Tournament at 6:00. Cost for the game is $7.00.
Friday, November 6:
1. The varsity football team has a regular season bye.
Saturday, November 7:
1. With a win on Thursday night, the varsity volleyball team will host the finals of the QRC 34 Volleyball Tournament at 4:00.