Monday, May 11:
1. Goochland High School will host the Conference 34/35 Boys Singles Tennis Championship starting at 2:00. The schools that will be participating are: Clarke County, George Mason, Goochland, Prince Edward & Rappahannock.
2. The James River District will hold the field events for the James River District Track Meet at Buckingham high school at 4:30.
3. The boys soccer team travels to Buckingham for their game at 5:00.
4. The varsity softball team hosts Colonial Beach at 5:00.
5. The JV & varsity girls soccer teams host King William at 5:30 & 7:00.
Tuesday, May 12:
1. The girls tennis team singles member will travel to Prince Edward for the Quad Rivers Conference 34 Singles Girls Tennis Championship at 3:00.
2. The varsity softball & JV baseball teams host Buckingham at 5:00.
3. The JV softball & varsity baseball teams travel to Buckingham for their games at 5:00.
Wednesday, May 13:
1. The James River District will hold the running events for the James River District Track Meet at Prince Edward High School starting at 4:30.
2. The varsity girls & boys soccer teams will host Nottoway at 5:30 & 7:00.
Thursday, May 14:
1. The GHS girls doubles tennis team will travel to Prince Edward for the Quad Rivers Conference 34 Girls Tennis Doubles Championship starting at 3:00.
2. The JV softball & varsity baseball teams host Nottoway at 5:00.
3. The varsity softball & JV baseball teams travel to Nottoway for their games at 5:30.
Friday, May 15:
1. Boys tennis team travels to George Mason for Boys Team Tournament semi-finals for the Conference 34/35 at 3:00.