I think you will enjoy a great article published by Scrimmage Play on Christmas Day called “Coming Together” about Goochland Football and Mason Engel.
On Friday, West Point beat Nelson County and Goochland beat Louisa in the first night of the GHS Holiday Boya Basketball Tournament. Nelson County will take on Louisa at 6:00 in the consolation game and Goochland will play West Point in the championship game at 8:00. Cost for the games is 45.00.
Here is another website to is Creative Images. Steve Reedy took them at the game on Saturday, December 8. His phone number is 276-356-1878 and his e-mail address is email@example.com.
Coach Reid has sent out information about pre-season girls soccer conditioning. This is open to any girls in the 8-12 grades that are interested in playing soccer this spring for Goochland High School. If their are a lot of 8th & 9th graders, then there is a good chance that GHS could have a JV girls team this spring.
|6||7||8Soccer/Conditioning meeting in cafeteria 3:30 -4:45||9 Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||10 Conditioning 3:30 4:45||11|
|13||14||15Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||16Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||17Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||18Early dismissal||19|
|Conditioning 3;30 4:45||Conditioning 3;30 4:45||Conditioning 3;30 4:45||Early dismissal|
|20||21Holiday||22Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||23Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||24Conditioning 3:30 -4:45||25||26|
|27||28||29Conditioning 3:30 5:00||30Conditioning 3:30 5:00||31Conditioning 3:30 5:00||We will meet in the cafeteria on the first day|
|Conditioning 3;30 4:45||Conditioning 3;30 4:45||Conditioning 3;30 4:45|
June 1, 2013
Feb. 18, 2013
June 4, 2013
|Athletic Participating ?parental||1||2|
|Participation /parental||Consent physical EXAM FORM|
|Conditioning 3:305:00||Conditioning 3:305:00||Conditioning 3:305:00|
|Conditioning 3:305:00||Conditioning 3:305:30||Conditioning 3:305:30|
|Holiday||Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45|
|Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45||Practice 3:30 to 5:45|
Athletic events for this week:
Monday, Dec. 17:
1. The middle school girls and boys basketball teams travel to Cumberland for their games at 5:00 & 6:15.
Tuesday, Dec. 18:
1. The JV & varsity boys basketball teams travel to Cumberland for their games at 5:00 & 6:30.
2. The JV & varsity girls basketball teams host Cumberland at 5:00 & 6:30. Cost for the game is $5.00.
Friday, Dec. 21:
1. The varsity basketball team will host the first annual Bulldog Christmas Boys Basketball Tournament. Nelson County will take on West Point at 6:00 and Goochland will host Louisa County at 8:00. Cost for the tournament games is $5.00
Saturday, Dec. 22:
1. The consolation game will be played at 6:00 and the championship game at 8:00 in the BBB tournament. Cost is $5.00.
Highlight PHOTOS took pictures of the VHSL Division 2 State Football Championship Game on Saturday, December 8, which by the way Goochland won 41-14 over Essex. By the first of the week, the photos should be on Drew Tedesco’s website Highlight-Photos.com. HIs phone number is 540-241-0573.
The GHS Bulldogs won the VHSL Division 2 State Football Championship game 41-14 over Essex today in Salem.
Monday, Dec. 10:
1. The scholastic bowl team travels to Bluestone for their matches at 6:00.
Tuesday, Dec. 11:
1. The middle school boys basketball team travels to St. Christopher’s for their game at 5:30.
2. The JV & varsity girls basketball teams travel to Bluestone for their games at 6:00 & 7:30.
Wednesday, Dec. 12:
1. The middle school boys basketball team hosts Fork Union at 5:00. Cost for the game is $5.00.
2. The JV & varsity girls basketball teams host Powhatan at 6:00 & 7:30. Cost for the games is $5.00.
Friday, Dec. 14:
1. The JV & varsity girls basketball teams travel to Nottoway for their games at 6:00 & 7:30.
2. The JV & varsity boys basketball teams host Nottoway in the Bulldogs first games of the season. Start time for the JV game is 6:00 with the varsity following at 7:30. Cost for the games is $5:00.
The oranges should be delivered to GHS tomorrow afternoon (Friday, Dec. 7). Please make arrangements to pick up your orders between 3:30 & 7:00 Friday. There will be a pick up time Sunday between 2 & 4. (Too much going on Saturday morning for State Football Game on Saturday.)