Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

VMFA HERE WE COME!

THIS THURSDAY… Our Art Honors students will be stepping out to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts!  Leaving at about 10:30, we will pack a lunch, take a docent tour, and explore on our own with a “ Mrs. Krickovic” designed scavenger hunt!  There will be some time left to enjoy the VMFA gift shop!  Here are some previews of coming attractions!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !