Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

Our G21 Warbler Returns!

Our G21 PROJECT The Prothonatory Warbler Revisited is almost finished!

AS we put the final touches on our water color paintings of Creatures of the Tidal Wetlands of Virginia, I am very proud of the work ethic of my Art 8 Honors students!  Sometimes they are concentrating on their painting so completely that they are not even talking!  That is an amazing thing for 8th grade students!  Their practice and skill development is really showing in the work they are turning out! Even though these are not totally finished, take an “almost finished” peak at this amazing work!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !