Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

Ceramic Dinette sets of a Personal Design !

Our 2 ceramic classes have created in excess of  80 pieces for food service!   Each student designed at least 2 pieces of a personal dinette set!  One of our students made 5 pieces, one for every member of her family!  Designs were  placed on the clay using original stencil made motifs, and color glazed to be food safe ! Most students made a plate and drinking vessel to match. Here you see some examples, all of them uniquely different!  

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !