Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

Sketch books are due THIS WEEK!

Transportation Sketch books are due on April 1 ( day 2) and April 2 (day 1).  Students are to draw anything that can represent transportation realistically, imaginatively, stylistically or any combination of these!  The thing to do is to think and draw, filling up the entire picture space!  Enjoy sketching, and remember, there are handouts and helpful resources available for your use! Don’t forget because if you are late, you will be charged with a 10 point late fee!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !