Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

A GALA Success!

I just want to thank all who contributed to the Artistic success of the Goochland Education Foundation’s GALA event!  First, thanks to my ceramics student’s who were willing to intrust me with there wonderful creations in allowing me to take them to the event!  We were able to earn $78 in votes for BEST in SHOW which was won by Noelle Easley of GMS  for her Face Vessel. From GHS, we displayed 4 lovely teapots!  The BEST in SHOW in the Teapot category was won by Hannah Lumpkins!  Additionally, Mrs. Moore’s students created  bird houses for Auction and we had many Art teacher donations!  Together with all the generous contributions of so many, a grand amount of money was given in support of the Goochland Education Association who does so much for our students!  We thank this fine organization for all that they do for our school system!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !