Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

a FINE TIME at the FINE ARTS FESTIVAL !

Everyone loved the art! As you can see there was something for everyone, there was even a plate of burger and fries. Our clay people displayed Sgraffito and face vessels in the african American tradition!  The walls were covered with art and there were 10 double doors with both sides covered in student art!  Here are some pics just incase you missed out on the fun! 

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !