Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

The Prothonatory Warbler Re-visited – Our G21

This is the second year that we have enjoyed our research, study, drawing and painting of the Tidal Wetland inhabitants! Working with along with Mrs. Moore’s students, VCU and the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, we have been creating compositions that include the critters that are neighbors of the prothonatory warbler.  Our drawings are mostly created now and next week we will move on to painting them in water color!  So here before we move on are some preveiws of coming attractions!  Come see them at the  ARTS  FESTIVAL March 19 th

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !