Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

OUR REFLECTIONS WINNER !

Our own EIGTH GRADE ARTIST  MIDORI did a Great job on her REFLECTIONS ENTRY & WON FIRST PLACE ! We are so proud to present her here with her wonderful art! It will be a pleasure to send her work on to the next level of competition, and are sure she will do very well!  Honors student Julius also received and Honorable Mention!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !