Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

WEAVING with Mrs.Johnson’s class

OVER, UNDER, OVER, UNDER…..&  going in & out the windows has created for us some lovely laminated placemats and  table toppers!  WE used paper last week  & quickly got the hang of weaving.  This week we used some wonderful fabric donated to GMS and wove with ribbon I collected   from my hometown ribbon factory! So today we made fabric mats to place under a lamp or flower vase or centerpiece. Next week we hope to weave potholders! WE are welcoming any donations of loops or looms for making potholders!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !