Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

JUST FOR A LITTLE FUN…check this out!

We have now completed our year end self portraits!   I bet you cannot convince me or these two boys that they can’t learn to draw! Here, in their BEFORE & AFTER instruction drawings, you can see real improvement in every artistic way! These boys have learned to show 3D form, texture, value, proportion, line and variety !  I am proud of them for working so hard & putting into practice all that they learned!  BRAVO BOYS!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !