Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

Winter images support our ART EFFORTS !

Leafless trees allow us cold images of reaching leaves to practice our realistic drawing skills!  Here Matthew gives us a great example!  AND, our lovely snow gives aid to our symmetry lessons as we create fold & cut images for our virtual trip to the tropical paradise.  This week we will warm up with our Tahiti themed  images and move full steam ahead to make up for lost time!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !