Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

Flying on a Breeze….Catching a wave … into the TROPICAL PARADISE !

ARt 8 Students are studying Vincent Van Gogh, his sad life and his search for  peace ! Hoping to find peace in companionship, Van Gogh’s own illness caused his friendship with Paul Gauguin to fall apart! Gauguin ran off to the Tropical Paradise of Tahiti!  There we will gather our visual information for our water color painting unit!  Here you see some students planning there projects by combining tropical creatures, flowers, and foliage to make a pleasing peaceful composition!  We will be learning to create our own colors along with Water color techniques and applications. ! In a couple weeks we should have some beautiful landscape paintings that zoom in on the nature of the Tropical  Paradise!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !