Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

WE SO APRECIATE our PRINCIPALS

Mrs. Johnson’s class created and presented cards to Ms. Smith our Principal and Mrs. East our Vice Principal during Principal Appreciation week!  They know and we all know here at GMS that our Principals are the best!  Together we THANK them for  their constant smiles, encouragement, support , commitment to students and teachers, hard work and wise decision making skills!  We are so BLESSED that they are here with US at GMS !

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !