Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

the AMAZING PROTHONATORY WARBLER !

This BEAUTIFUL BIRD, a talented singer and Virginia Wetlands resident will be the subject of our G21 Project! Together with the students of Ms.Ann Moore, we will be researching the life and habitat of this wonderful creature!  Our Art 8 Honors students will realistically render drawings and paintings of our bird, her friends, fellow critters, habitat and the surrounding plant life of the area!  We will be working on a research project with VCU that includes a canoe trip for some of us to the home of our warbler. VCU has plans for  publishing the DRAWINGS  we do for our realistic drawing study!  WE are excited and have already started the research! Stay tuned to follow our progress!

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !