Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

HOW to be a FIREWORK in Middle School

HOW TO BE A FIREWORK…  in Middle School!

“ You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine !

Just  own the night like the Fourth of July…

Show em what you’re worth! ….Leave em all in Awe”

WE are going inspire FIREWORKS!  Explosions of

Wonderful activity to show that Middle school kids can

CHANGE THE WORLD!

All of the students at GMS received  an Eagle Blue bracelet this school year that says “I will change the World”.  So our Ceramics students are watching & waiting for FIREWORKS !  WE are looking for students who are doing things that will make a difference in our world! Those differences might change the life of one or the lives of a few or the lives of many! But those FIREWORKS will LIGHT the NIGHT and make a difference in our world for the better!  As we watch for FIREWORK people in action, we are making our own FIREWORKS out of clay!  They will turn into awards for FIREWORK people who make a difference here at GMS.  Together as a class we will decide on criteria for the awards, along with when & where they will be awarded and presented.  WE believe that WORLD CHANGERS should be recognized!  So keep your eyes open for our FIREWORKS OUR G21 PROJECT inspired by

Katy Perry’s  pop song “FIREWORK”!  If you haven’t heard the song give a listen !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNErnpwF06A&feature=related

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !