Rohrer's Art Renderings

Art and info from O155 home of all 8th grade Art students

exceeding the mark

EAGLES EXCEEDing the MARK

Stretch…strive…reach…grow…and go beyond the expected…this our Goal…this is our Challenge for 2012-2013 at GMS!  We will be  EAGLES  EXCEEDING  THE  MARK!

Our  Artists in Art 8, Art Honors 8 & Art 8 will meet the challenge by doing our best…working hard …using our imagination… and by having FUN BEING CREATIVE!

TOGETHER, we will see and experience the joy of history, culture, and self –expression!

Art is great for learning about life and learning about ourselves! ART is even therapeutic!

People always feel better when they are artistically productive and visually expressive!

So, we are looking forward to a year of bountiful productivity as we learn about ART & discover who we are through SELF EXPRESSION !

Stay tuned to this blog as we chronicle a year long adventure of  ART RENDERINGS !

Author: arohrer

As a GMS Art instructor, I am happily beginning my 12th year with the GCPS system ! We have a wonderful school facility that enables us to create all kinds of interesting ART ! Certified to teach Art K-12, I have taught all levels of middle school and H.S. Art 1. My experience in teaching Art includes all ages from 2 to 100! God and family are first in my life! My husband Doug, daughters Amy & Karen and son-in-laws Jeff and Andy bring joy to my life! Art has always been my passion and I find teaching very rewarding. I enjoy creating Art in all forms, but my love and focus has always been water color painting. This year promises to be one of exciting artistic growth and creation at GMS !